Shoutouts and Respect

Results of the THPS4 Hall of Fame balloting.

Shoutouts and Respect

Postby proskater on Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:53 pm

Petrified wrote:Everyone that has been active on KXTH and has supported it all the way through, everyone who helped me learn the game to the point of how I play now. Everyone being cooler than the TAers that helped me settle in and be comfortable calling myself a KOTHer.

Majik wrote:Shoutout to Wheat for making me keep my best game up and also making mctf the best 2 person clan ever seen on th4.haha. 2v8 = M-azing.

Gator wrote:skatefreaky, krazeeD gamer, killer and the whole thps4 community. GGs

PULP wrote:IT WAS FUN PLAYING WITH EVERYONE, HOPE FULLY EVERYONE HAD SOME GOOD TIMES ON THPS4...

Tomahawk Jones wrote:*z 3 r 0* and Deuce, the 2 coolest dudes I've met on THPS4

sk8ace wrote:just the old school kothers need some recognition for all the effort and time they put into making the game of KOTH better.

dcrap wrote:shoutouts to everyone who has ever played koth, its a fun game and hopefully everyone can move to thug1 or play which ever game to keep the koth community alive, theres so many things that i miss from thps4 and the ppl i also miss that i know longer see shoutouts to them as well

Bubbles wrote:ty impulse for making a site for us! i love this place. just wish more ppl were on at any givin time
proskater
Site Admin

Return to THPS4 Hall of Fame