sin koth tourny

Talk about KOTH gameplay on THUG2.

sin koth tourny

Postby impulse on Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:00 pm

so i was just on onlineskaters.com or net or whatever and i saw a graphic for a sin koth tourney "coming soon..." but i didn't see any details. anyone know any details?
impulse

Postby Helix on Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:10 pm

Imp... your the columbo around here! If you cant find it.. noone can!
Helix

Postby Marc3l on Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:10 pm

i saw it too but no details.
Pee-Nish
Marc3l

Postby -.AdAmiZzLe.- on Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:17 pm

=O ima have to start playing again so i can win the 2nd SiN koth tourny w00t w00t
Dcapat8.
-.AdAmiZzLe.-

Postby sk8ace on Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:34 pm

lol i saw that a few weeks ago, nothing on the forums so idk anything about it.
sk8ace

Postby eman on Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:53 pm

I saw it. Why don't yah ask around on Thug and Thug2. Or post on their forums.
HeRo's get remembered, but LeGeNd'S never die.Image
eman

Postby Petrified on Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:34 pm

Hey, let me know if you find out anymore...IDK about ti though.

-And that's why I'm da KING!

JonP wrote:I'm glad/scared all you guys think im a "sexy sexer" :)
Petrified

Postby Marc3l on Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:11 pm

E man wrote:I saw it. Why don't yah ask around on Thug and Thug2. Or post on their forums.

i post on there forums some times but half of the timez im lazy to read.
Pee-Nish
Marc3l

Postby eman on Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:17 pm

Lol. Well read it and give us feed back. Ask Dcap about the tourneys they hold.
HeRo's get remembered, but LeGeNd'S never die.Image
eman

Postby -.AdAmiZzLe.- on Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:35 am

if i ever see ali on aim.. i will ask him about it n if they do have one.. n someone wins dont believe them if they tell u ur gettin a prize.. cuz u wont.. i was supposed to get thug1 early but they lied.. all i got was my pride n glory n i was happy now ima washed up pro WAAAAAAH :oops:
Dcapat8.
-.AdAmiZzLe.-

Postby Helix on Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:42 am

lol... im not so sure that thug1 would be a good prize anyways.
Helix

Postby LangWu99 on Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:53 pm

At the time we were all psyched remember. Thug was going to be the all wonderful greatness and new lvls and we played games before hand to farewell thps4. We were like okay say goodbye to san fran...this is going to be the last game we play here. god if that would have only been true. so anyway the sin tourny was really exciting becuz it was my first. They didn't have everything together though and it was a whole clan trying to put on a tourny and it seemed the more people that were involved the harder it was to keep it organized enough so everybody knew what was going on. And then of course drama but i'll leave that alone.

Top 5 sin tourny contestants

1 10 min koth in alc

Dcap (winner)
Flip (2nd) AlchemyTHPS (for the socom ppl)
Kmk Prodigy
Kmk Lang Wu
___?___ can't remember who the other person was.
Everything is right with the world after breakfast! :c)
LangWu99

Postby MàLFé§t on Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:39 am

Yeah for some reason on my thps4 homie list i still have KmK Lang Wu...and for some reaosn he never come on LMFAO

:wink: but that ^MoK^Lang Wu guy he's hardly ever on either...those two should get together...so one lang wu could talk to another... :lol:
MàLFé§t

Postby -.AdAmiZzLe.- on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:24 am

LangWu99 wrote:___?___ can't remember who the other person was.

it was only 4 of us lang, i forgot u were in kmk with prod lol, yea the sin tourny wasnt put together well.. all pros signed up n then sin ppl had to choose who played so it was all ppl from F8, txo, ass, sin, etc. no real kothers i got in cuz an ass member knew i was good at koth n told me to win cuz he gave me his spot n if i he didnt i wouldnt have won
Dcapat8.
-.AdAmiZzLe.-

Postby impulse on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:22 pm

the 5th was blades. i remember training him for like 3 days straight beforehand and he got all pissed off at prodigy.

anyway this is a new thug2 tourny they have advertised on their site right now.
impulse

Postby Helix on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:24 pm

omg lang.. were you really kmk with prodigy? lol.. yeah that was a great tourney! JR, HG and I were all in it. We ran shifts in the ps2 room... we all had to leave the room when someone was playing... we were all nervous. AHHH the good times!
Helix

Postby -.AdAmiZzLe.- on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:33 pm

impulse wrote:the 5th was blades. i remember training him for like 3 days straight beforehand and he got all pissed off at prodigy.

do u mean blades was 5th runner up? blades wasnt in the final round with us 4 me n flip shut him out in london n he got really pissed off at me cuz he said he got mad at his gf n stuff n took off work for the tourny n just got real mad at me cuz he kept sayin lang n prod had it ez to get to the final round cuz they played sucky players i guess idk but it was a side of blades i never saw b4.. he just hung out n played gg's of koth n when this happen he just turned into evil blades n shocked me cuz he got so pissed off at me, imp u helped blades out too? i didnt kno that i remember u played with me at london n told me i wasnt ready then i kept winnin then u told me i was ready.. memories.. *tear* WTC FOR LIFE!
Dcapat8.
-.AdAmiZzLe.-

Postby Helix on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:42 pm

I was the guy that put a message on the sin website from prodigy saying that the web site has lag. lol
Helix

Postby impulse on Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:31 pm

oh ok so he got all pissed off at you. and yeah i trained idk how many people that week because i didn't enter that tourny lol. i thought it was prod he got pissed at though because of some technicality thing. i didn't pay much attention to it. maybe that was it. i figure in those tournys you can't get too pissed at who you have to play. if you're playing to win you need to be prepared to say/believe you'd beat everyone you play. but i guess in their format, the opponents made a huge difference. its sort of like the marathons. if you show up at a time when its 4 poor kothers and you, it won't be that hard to get a streak of 5 wins. but show up when its saw, me, ace, snake, and majik and well... just look at ace's best streak from last week. no one got a perfect 5 streak that night.

1v1 is the best tournament format. but i still think that 1v1 is a different koth skill than 1v1v1 or 1v1v1v1 etc. theres a lot less of the crown being accidentally stolen in a 1v1 game. i can keep track of 1 person easily. 2 is pretty easy too. 4 and i start to lose people. the perfect koth tournament should test overall koth ability... hmmm

how about a summer koth olympics?
impulse

Postby gamer on Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:17 pm

how bout not just koth but like a TH olympics all games on all games between 6-8 ppl in a room (event) nd u got a "medal" for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Prizes for most medals, most gold, most silver, most bronze, and the person who get the least gets the aluminum (or metals or stuff equivilent to those medals)
gamer

Next

Return to KOTH @ THUG2