Thug2 community Dying.

Talk about KOTH gameplay on THUG2.

Postby -.AdAmiZzLe.- on Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:47 pm

thnx for staying on topic :wink:
Dcapat8.
-.AdAmiZzLe.-

Postby []Black Magic[] on Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:56 pm

ever since THUG 1 came about everyone including the hardcore THPS'ers have Turned their backs on the TH series.... they oughta make Rodney Mullens Pro Freestyler... now that would be cool... make up your own tricks but not just air tricks... Flatlands too... it would be sick and everyone would have their own style in the game... It would be like playing Everquest with a skateboard.. (Come to think of it, it would be nice to see some of the girls from that game appear on a skate game... or Rumble roses... the list is endless...)

Hopefully THUG 3 will be alot better when its released like... no more Sticker Plants or Wall Plants... no more fake physics, and what i mean by that is once you jump you cannot stop yourself from spinning... or going around the rails would effect the balance meter in some way... That would be HardCore.... that would give a new reason for TXO to come alive again... heh...

It would also show us what its really like to skate and go up them half pipes...

Back to the topic of this community dieing...

what can we do? Send neversoft a billion complaints? what will that do?

I might end up quiting on this THUG life after i graduate from High School...
[url="http://www.tripletags.com/profile.asp?memberID=795"]Image[/url]
Heros get remembered... but Legends never die...
[]Black Magic[]

Postby Petrified on Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:47 pm

I can't leave my THUG life, it's a part of me...even if I'm away from it, I could never be able to officially quit.

EDIT: That's why I'm always on this site, it's keeping my ties to the game *kxth.com is set as my homepage for Internet Explorer*

-And that's why I'm da KING!

JonP wrote:I'm glad/scared all you guys think im a "sexy sexer" :)
Petrified

Postby eman on Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:55 pm

What if Thug 3 had levels from Thps4. I was thinking this could happen because Thug1 had old levels from thps2 such as Venice and the Hangar level. And now THUG 2 with levels from thps3 such as the Airport and Los Angeles. Im seeing a pattern, so Im thinking Thug 3 would obviously have levels from Thps4 such as our 2 favorites. It could include San Francisco and 1 other. Maybe these levels could bring back the community.
HeRo's get remembered, but LeGeNd'S never die.Image
eman

Postby -.AdAmiZzLe.- on Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:26 am

all they need to do is make a game with thps4 lvls with the new moves n other new stuff from thug/thug2 n the game would b awesome
Dcapat8.
-.AdAmiZzLe.-

Postby Master M. on Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:06 pm

is there a topic for hopes of thug 3? cuz i think that would be a good topic.. lemme check..
Master M.

Postby impulse on Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:53 pm

MasterM wrote:thats true.. history does teach u god strategies of war and tactics and stuff, but it is still a useless toic otherwise, cuz how many ppl are gonna be war generals? not very many i assume

history teaches you social politics. without knowing history, someone might say it's a good idea to ban flag burning as a form of civil protest or think it's ok to totally invade your privacy because 12 idiots crashed a plane into a skyscraper or perhaps go further and pass a law saying you can be taken from your home, tried and put in a concentration camp on a military base in another country without a fair trial or due process. they might even say they should make guns illegal and start wars where thousands of teens go off and die without a declaration of war and agreement by all the members of congress. without knowing history, some 56 million people might think these are great ideas. what kind of country would that be, without history? :?
impulse

Postby impulse on Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:55 pm

imp: please remain on topic. heh
impulse

Postby Petrified on Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:11 am

Wow, that sounds strangely familiar...hmmm.

Petrified

Postby Teh Luckster on Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:25 pm

plz imp ban him
Teh Luckster

Postby *,.SN.,*PlayA on Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:04 pm

Zakk Wylde wrote:plz imp ban him

Dude, you seem to know him so much. And maybe this guy you know is someone you dislike or something. No need to ban him unless he does some dumb advertising, and that stuff.
*,.SN.,*PlayA

Postby Petrified on Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:44 pm

*,.SN.,*PlayA wrote:

Dude, you seem to know him so much. And maybe this guy you know is someone you dislike or something. No need to ban him unless he does some dumb advertising, and that stuff.

Dude, he's bringing up dead topics with pointless posts...signs point to 'spambot'

Petrified

Postby *,.SN.,*PlayA on Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:52 pm

Petrified wrote:
*,.SN.,*PlayA wrote:

Dude, he's bringing up dead topics with pointless posts...signs point to 'spambot'

yeah..sort of foun that out..LoL.
*,.SN.,*PlayA

Previous

Return to KOTH @ THUG2