Thug2 community Dying.

Talk about KOTH gameplay on THUG2.

Thug2 community Dying.

Postby -.AdAmiZzLe.- on Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:21 pm

thug2 sux ass right now, alot of my old friends from thps4/thug r gone or quit n i never see them it sux cuz some day i know ill lose contact with them or w/e but ppl r just quiting everyday it feels like the first day thug came out.. NO one was on thps4 n it was really boring, now that thug2 is out more n more people just disappear "pro" friends that i have left n dont play anymore.. hang out friends that i just hang out with most of the time r leavin.. makes me wonder when thug3 comes out who is gonna get it n y i should get it.. should i continue on playin the TH series? i play mainly to b with friends n anymore now a days i cant do that cuz there all gone.. buy thug3.. or forget about the TH games for now.. i kno its sad ive been playin TH since 2 n online since thps4 n made lots of friends and stuff.. n most of them from thps4 gone.. it sux.. i always have hope ill see all my friends again but its not gonna happen summer of 2003 with thps4 was the best 5-6 rooms full of ppl u kno n u wish u could b inall the rooms at once just gone.. i use to b good on thps4 i suk at games really now.. so idk buy thug3 or forget the series for now? i kno its a while for thug3 but idc
Dcapat8.
-.AdAmiZzLe.-

Postby Petrified on Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:37 pm

I'm gonna buy THUG3 ssimply from my love for the series, but IDK I still need to reobsess myself with the series.

-And that's why I'm da KING!

JonP wrote:I'm glad/scared all you guys think im a "sexy sexer" :)
Petrified

Postby -.AdAmiZzLe.- on Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:10 am

yea i kno wat u mean pet ill prolly get it just to go on every once in a while to see old friends i guess n play koth but i still suk to games wont matter to me
Dcapat8.
-.AdAmiZzLe.-

Postby gamer on Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:25 am

i dont go on mainly for 2 reasons 1. skool sucks ass nd it takes up soo much of the day 2. during the skool year my dad said no ps2 from sunday night til thursday so that leaves my window for uninhibitated game play to friday night, saturday, and sunday b/c like 7.... yea plus d even if ur in college u still have more time to play then a lot of us do durin the skool year in the summer there is always a revival thats y season 2 isnt as big as season 1 -- also since most of us are in our teenage years + we do a lot of other stuff nd especially 18+ you guyz have life on your own so yea, but just tell me nd if i can ill go online b/c im like almost always free lol
gamer

Postby []Black Magic[] on Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:56 pm

Well... all of us have our own lives to tend to, and its very har to find the time to play with everyone you know from the old days... Everyone has jobs, and no time for play... what ever happened to the saying "Let your children play" what i think is that School shouldnt start at such an early age... even if our minds suck up everything we are taught when we are young...
[url="http://www.tripletags.com/profile.asp?memberID=795"]Image[/url]
Heros get remembered... but Legends never die...
[]Black Magic[]

Postby Master M. on Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:48 pm

well... thug 2 sux, they ruined it, i hope thug 3 will be better, ad i will buy thug 3 with no hesitation, but i still have a life, and prolly wont become obsessed with it. also, BM, it is important to go 2 skool wen u are young, cuz u learn a lot faster when u are young. even if you dont understnd why.
Master M.

Postby []Black Magic[] on Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:07 pm

yeah but it just kinda resembles Mind Control... anyway, schooling at a young age shouldn't be so harsh either... and when you're in Highschool, you shouldn't recieve a long 'ss paper to do from every class... all the teachers say "Its easy trust me.. only take you an hour to do it"

But... when you got homework from all your other classes, you get overwhelmed and depressed quick... I think it should be 1 day is dedicated to 1 class Homework Paper... like Monday is dedicated to first period so you get homework from First Period only.... if you have 6 classes, do a random date for all the classes to be given homwork on the same day as 1 other Class... to me i think that would work alot better than the system we have today...
[]Black Magic[]

Postby Helix on Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:21 pm

you'll understand when you get older.
Helix

Postby []Black Magic[] on Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:31 pm

i think i already do... all you do at your job is constantly push papers... no matter what they are you have to do them within a certain time limit or you're fired....
[]Black Magic[]

Postby gamer on Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:54 pm

all jobs involve paper on some lvl but it depends wat field ur getting into b/c if ur gonna make websites for ur job it really does not have as much to do wit paper as say a lawyer or teacher would have to
gamer

Postby Master M. on Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:02 pm

lol.. bunch of jobs dont need paperwork. if ur on a lvl above employee, such as the boss, then u have secrataries. Also, if you play a pro sport, u dont need to do paperwork either. U have an agent to do it 4 u. So really, skool isnt that important, as long as ur smart enough already.. ill even show sum examples...

in geography, how could u use the info about other countries, unless u are movin there or visiting? you wouldnt otherwose, so if u just check about the place b4 u visit, there is no need to have prior knowledge.

also, in history, which is the worst idea for a skool subject ever, u learn about random events that happened at random times, and the only way u can use this info, is when havin a conversation with sum1 that is just as bored about history as u r. and, in order to not have yelling, sum ppl do
enjoy learning about history.

Then u got math.. once u get past basic algebra, thgere is absolutly no use for it at all. unless u are an engineer, or in a field that involves a large amount of math thinking, there is no use. whos gonna go out, and want to use the pythagorean theroem to find out what the length of sumtin is, when they can take out sum measuring tape and measure it without the hassle of calculating a difficult problem.

English is actuallly important, as is ne other language. if u dont sound smart, then most ppl will think ur stupid, and if u dont know much about english, then u probably are stupid ne ways. its important to know how to spell things as well, cuz if u have to write out sumtin, cuz it is true that most jobs have paperwork, then it would be helpful 2 know how to spell ur name, and many other words.

then u got all the creative stuff, such as visual arts and music and stuff, and those are kinda important, in case ur job involves drawing of ne kind.

thats pretty much it, and if u disagree, then tell me why, and i would be happy to argue

P.S i only wrte this long when i have a topic that i know, so dont expect it agn.

buh bye =)
Master M.

Postby []Black Magic[] on Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:52 am

seeing that post made me realise something that is important about all those subjects...

Math: we use it everyday and you don't even realize it untill you look at your Tax return.... thats basic algebra in the 1040 EZ form... we also use math to calculate percission... you even use math when you are walking down a path, or for this matter Skateboarding... (i know it has Physics in it too but most of physics revolves around math) you know how high you are going to go, and you know how much time it takes you to do a kickflip and clear it... if you asked a Mathematition to calculate every thing you do in the next 9 seconds on your skate board... he will have about 5 pages worth of problems he set up that gives the exact ammount of everything....

History: It is actually important that you learn about the past.... if you actually listen in History... you'll have a key to a major part of success in a job... research "Black Tuesday" and "Black Sunday"... they're two totally different things... one involving the stock market... the other involving Nature... It also teaches us about respect in a way... the words we call "curse/bad/sin/mock words" were actually used back then and were never called "curse/bad/sin/mock words." One more thing... History teachers are the highest paid teachers in the U.S... (how do i know that? My sister is going to become a History Teacher...)

English: Yes this is the most important thing in the U.S. as well as communication... if you don't learn English then you're IQ is between somewhere like 33-75

Geography and the study of other culters: Yes it is important that we learn a bit about this subject because people should know that the U.S. isn't the only country and that the world is round and is mostly 78% percent water... (the %'ages decrease by 1 every 20 years... imagine how much water a human actually uses...)

Science: without science we would have never found out that there are other planets and other Galaxies around us... even though they can't be seen by the naked eye...

Arts: we wouldn't be wearing our shirts right now if they didn't have a certain image on it that appeals to us and other people... we wouldn't even have color, we would be like a Black and White TV show where you're either Black or white (Depending on which town you are filming in)

Language: If we couldn't understand other langages, then we would all get into one big brawl and tear eachother apart untill there is no one left and the world reaches another great depression....
[]Black Magic[]

Postby 0o0oBubbles0o0o on Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:04 am

also, history teaches us about how we handle situations in the past and how we can deal with the same situation in the future a better way if it happens to come up again. example desert storm and this war. same place but different way of handling the problem.
0o0oBubbles0o0o

Postby []Black Magic[] on Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:46 pm

bubbles... your link is broken for your sig... put a .jpg after Bubbles2 and take out the ? or it wont read...
[]Black Magic[]

Postby 0o0oBubbles0o0o on Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:47 pm

i have the url all wrong. im waiting for malf to tell me what it is.
0o0oBubbles0o0o

Postby Master M. on Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:04 pm

thats true.. history does teach u god strategies of war and tactics and stuff, but it is still a useless toic otherwise, cuz how many ppl are gonna be war generals? not very many i assume
Master M.

Postby gamer on Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:08 pm

i do believe some skool is irellivent like who needs fuggin gym? more advanced math is not really need unless ur getting a job that needs that, u need history b/c if u dont know ur history ur doomed to repeat it, english u need only if ur writing alot, science is like math, the more advanced the less u need unless ur gettin a job.
gamer

Postby Petrified on Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:58 pm

I need math, cause otherwise I'd die...math keeps me alive in high school.

*Will be taking AP Calculus as a junior.*

And Kansas just lost...by 1 point...I hate March Madness this year.

-And that's why I'm da KING!

JonP wrote:I'm glad/scared all you guys think im a "sexy sexer" :)
Petrified

Postby []Black Magic[] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:53 pm

Most of these subjects are just open oppourtunities for us anyways... Colleges do use your transcripts to see how well you are doing in each class and suggest ceratin subjects of study.... if you arent interested in say like Science History and English... they might consider having you in their Math classes to become a Mathematician...
[]Black Magic[]

Postby Savve on Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:08 am

The THPS community has been on life support since 1 month after THUG was released... :!:
Missing in Action
Savve

Next

Return to KOTH @ THUG2