Bio...

Talk about KOTH gameplay on THUG2.

Bio...

Postby Master M. on Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:21 pm

idk if ne 1 has heard... but the thug 2 clan bio.. they got mod chips, theyre hackers, and all that nice stuff lol.. well, theyre doing this big thing and theyre messin up the online and stuff, and theyre going crazy and everything in the lobby with these names that take up the whole thing, and like frezing lobby's and stuff.. so watch out.
Master M.

Postby lilsami23 on Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:15 am

:idea:
:o

report them 8)
lilsami23

Postby eman on Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:48 am

You mean people wit the colorful names? And how can they harm u individually?
HeRo's get remembered, but LeGeNd'S never die.Image
eman

Postby []Black Magic[] on Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:37 pm

the only way you can protect your self from those B*'rds is to go on without a Game Spy id... they can't get your IP unless they have a wired PS2 to COMP connection...
[url="http://www.tripletags.com/profile.asp?memberID=795"]Image[/url]
Heros get remembered... but Legends never die...
[]Black Magic[]

Postby Marc3l on Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:42 pm

des damn n*iggers froze me like a b*atch.
Pee-Nish
Marc3l

Postby -.AdAmiZzLe.- on Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:46 am

you can freeze rooms on thps4 just to let u know. so dont think ur safe on there for all who play n are worried about gettin froze u can do it unless they changed it im not sure
Dcapat8.
-.AdAmiZzLe.-

Postby Helix on Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:14 pm

i just know how to kill a room on thps4
Helix

Postby Petrified on Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:13 pm

Hey, I saw some people with colors and stuff...I thought that was all they knew how to do...guess I was wrong. Never heard of them, maybe cause I rarely play anymore, but thanks for the heads up!

-And that's why I'm da KING!

JonP wrote:I'm glad/scared all you guys think im a "sexy sexer" :)
Petrified

well

Postby Master M. on Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:15 pm

to answer the question how they can harm u individually.. they can erase stuff from ur memory card while ur in the same room, and i know that most of u wont believe this, because it seems unbelievable, but its true. so its just a suggestion, but stay outta there rooms, unless u can change their mind lol
Master M.

Postby MàLFé§t on Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:40 pm

heres an idea to keep you mem card safe, there is a thing called OTHER mem cards...go buy another and keep it as a backup of your current cards, or there is a thing call an X-port by the makers of gameshark it comes with a cd for your comp and your ps2 and a usb cable to connect them, it is a special cable so you do need it, it converts the mem card format on ps2 to the savable computer fat32 system settings... it opens a program on the p2s that can save to the computer version of the program loaded, it pulls the info from your ps2 mem card and copies it to a folder that you choose, and voila, saved backup of all ps2 events, problem being if you get further in the game like on thug2 say you haven't beaten all of one level and you decide to beat it one day, you have to re-save...just thought it was a unique thing you guys should know about...you can get em at best buy.
MàLFé§t

Return to KOTH @ THUG2