Postby []Black Magic[] on Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:28 pm

PRO'S:
New games added (NHYEAH!)
New CREATE-A-GRAPHIC

CON's:
NO DT
NO WS
NO off board floating
NO off board skid-to-a-stop (if anyone remembers the CSG)
NO WP'ing at an angle
NO WP!
NO FUGGIN PRO BAILS MOVIES!
NO SLAM BAM IN THE TRICK EDITOR! (and i liked the superman move i made too!)
BGOAT won't stop being ****** about GLITCHES so **** THEM!
NO CREATE-A-BOARD
NO FUGGIN LAG FIXES
STILL HAS GAMESPY SERVER'S
NO FREE COTTON CANDY! (just felt like saying that... heh...)
worst of all - CANT THROW **** AT OTHER PEOPLE ONLINE! (damnit!)
[url="http://www.tripletags.com/profile.asp?memberID=795"]Image[/url]
Heros get remembered... but Legends never die...
[]Black Magic[]

Postby JonP on Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:05 am

No Dt's = con?

How controvercial (controversial? controvercified?) :?

I thought dts ruined the hell out of thug, but meh.
[
JonP

Postby Savve on Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:56 pm

CON's:
NO DT- Best thing with THUG2, anyone that says something else is a true n00b.
NO WS- Thank god, its a glitch and therefore its gone.
NO off board floating- Drifting sucks.
NO off board skid-to-a-stop- Good.
NO WP'ing at an angle- Good.
NO WP- Stickerplant is the same thing.
NO FUGGIN PRO BAILS MOVIES- Yes there are.
NO SLAM BAM IN THE TRICK EDITOR- NFIWTF.
BGOAT won't stop being ****** about GLITCHES so [bleep] THEM- Always sucked, always will suck.
NO CREATE-A-BOARD- Yea sucks.
NO FUGGIN LAG FIXES- A little but still not good, wont get better than this aslong as they keep 56k users.
STILL HAS GAMESPY SERVER'S- Gay foshoo.
worst of all - CANT THROW **** AT OTHER PEOPLE ONLINE!- Thank god we cant.
Missing in Action
Savve

Postby coolsnake on Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:48 am

CON's:
NO DT -?
NO WS - YAY
NO off board floating - made the game too easy
NO off board skid-to-a-stop (if anyone remembers the CSG) - good i guess
NO WP'ing at an angle - that bad?
NO WP! - WP=SS
NO FUGGIN PRO BAILS MOVIES! - KAZAA
NO SLAM BAM IN THE TRICK EDITOR! (and i liked the superman move i made too!) - ok
BGOAT won't stop being ****** about GLITCHES so [bleep] THEM! - Let them
NO CREATE-A-BOARD - to bad,but not that bad.
NO FUGGIN LAG FIXES - errr, lag has been a bit reduced
STILL HAS GAMESPY SERVER'S - you want no servers at all? Or servers that are set up by neversoft and we have to pay for monthly...
$s3x$nake
Old School Forever!
coolsnake

Postby LangWu99 on Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:44 pm

GJ coolsnake I like how you did that.
Everything is right with the world after breakfast! :c)
LangWu99

1 more PRO, alot more CONS

Postby []Black Magic[] on Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:19 am

PRO's
BANNED GS USERS! HAHAHAHA :P :P :P

More Con's:
Sometimes when you are playing koth (lets say Australia for instance) you are running in the sand, then BAM, someone hits you. you get up but then you can't move. (happens too often and it needs to be fixed.)

Glitches are turning little kids into ass holes, as well as more and more glitch clans are popping up everywhere. (THIS MADNESS HAS GOT TO STOP!)

Neversoft makes more money than you can imagine so their own **** servers would bring about more popularity... just like XBOX's weblinkage plan with XBOX Live.

Gamesharks still work, and they need to be banned permanetly i swear. or at least make patch that doesnt allow the master code to go into effect ya know? any master code they can find should be in the patch! (man i wish neversoft would do what Socom 2 did to their users, made it impossible to glitch/cheat/change attributes in the game.)

(look I never played TH1, but i thought TH2 owned, then 3 came out, then 4... THUG is for noobs, and I am glad that they took out DT and WP at an angle and the floating ****. but sometimes you wish it was there, or at least have an option to turn it off/on ya know? that way some moves would look cool ya know? I had a great 3 WP combo in Manhatten in 78 waters that worked for both Graff and KOTH.)

Wall Shuffling: I can't stand not being able to do it in THUG 2, im sorry but when i first learned how to do it, i loved.... it was kinda like a challenge for me because foot work was getting too easy in koth... I am a man of reason, not controlling or demanding... you can't say you miss being able to do cool tricks like the ones in thug 1. most of them that i know from THUG 1 are pretty cool, and would have looked good in THUG 2. but since most people love being able to show off with certain rules i guess my opinion doesnt matter, BUT I SAY IT ANYWAYS!

even more cons:

Messege freezing ****: IMMA KILL THE NEXT PERSON WHO FREEZES ME!

Freak Out mode: even though there is an option to turn it off, and it never seems to save it... i do wish it wasnt for Online Use!

Damn game settings/ save game freezing (a.k.a. eating your game file) ****! i don't have a problem because i got 10 memory cards, and 4 copys of it on each of them... ( yes im that insecure... not really i only got 2 memory cards... but 4 copys i swear i get pissed alot!)

one thing that really needs to change... when you grind a rail that is turning, it should be realistic as to you actually have to take the grind into the turn... That would suprize me if the next TH game had that... But it's **** like this that makes kids think that they can really do it without breaking something...

This one is an add-on to the one above... the Big Drop sign like in TH 2. that made TH 2 fun cause you had to land exactly right when you jumped from a high ledge...

the worst con that i can think of right now would probably be... the idiot people i get who come into my room and start bitching about all the things i do after the timer goes 0:00. these kids need to show their parents the **** rating on the cover of this game.... IM TIRED OF IDIOT KIDS COOMING IN STARTING **** ABOUT WHO I AM! JUST CAUSE I'M BLACK DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING! WHITE MAGIC DON'T GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH HIS NAME, NOT EVEN PINK. BUT **** COME IN SAYING [n-word filter: countdown to a ban] NEGRO AND START TALKING **** ABOUT ME untill i **** KICK THEIR ASS AND THEN AFTARWARD BANING THEM. i can deal with these **** kids man! its just unbearable..............

If you were black, they wouldn't look back. Thats why we are brothers in this together, trying to pull through each endeavor.

(reply what ever you want to this post, i just won't give a damn about your opinions because I LIVE **** LIFE... and i might eventually give up on this game series... if **** doesnt come together straight...)

see what happens when too much freedom is given? we all fight for nothing and always dream of something coming afterward as an award of some sort. We got to stop searching for something that isn't there and start being more aware of the things that surround us in everyday life. you can't live your life around a videogame! there are better things out there that you could be doing!

............. sorry, i was having a moment there... like when you piss your pants in front of your friends.......

I'm just trying to make conversation here, don't hate the player, hate the game!
[]Black Magic[]

Postby gamer on Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:07 pm

man i might b sterotyping but most of the black people i know are paranoid that ppl r talkin bout them, etc.
gamer

Postby impulse on Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:06 pm

like when you piss your pants in front of your friends

because most people do that so often... :shock:

but anyway. i agree thug = noob game. glad dt is gone, glad ws is gone. glad you can turn off walk. cant stand the ppl who ***** when i turn off walking. its a skateboarding game, not gta. i think the maps are too crowded. they don't make for good 2 min koth. the timeouts are worse than thug but the lag seems better. wish it did let you wp at an angle. that'd be more realistic. agree with you about physics on curves. should have to keep your balance like in rl.

oh and plz watch your language.
impulse

Postby impulse on Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:08 pm

tho... my friend justin has this problem with drinking milk and laughing. if he drinks milk and laughs he wets his pants. true story. he's done it like four or five times that i saw. or maybe he just likes to wet his pants. some ppl are into that.
impulse

Postby APEX on Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:54 am

Black Magic Said
Glitches are turning little kids into ass holes, as well as more and more glitch clans are popping up everywhere. (THIS MADNESS HAS GOT TO STOP!)

I resent that dude, im in a glitch clan = ) ATG+OGK. Also you are right, this game has made ppl assholes when it comes to glitching, the only reason some people can even glitch now is because this game made cg so f*cking ez, any one that has glitched since thps3/4 should know this. ; )
O and i hate freezing to F*ck those gs noobs.
APEX

Postby []Black Magic[] on Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:13 am

well now i play Area 51 online... and those people are... 10 TIMES WORSE! I went on as []Black Magic[] and all they did was **** talk me... so I took off the headset and starting massacreing them... just any head i saw I'd hit... I got pretty good too they stopped the Sh'zz talking after I won 3 games consecutivly...
[]Black Magic[]

Postby madbomber on Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:19 am

thug2 blah only good thing is no ws and no dt pms create lag because they get stored. and know its overrun by hackings and bs alterations like color this and that huge skater lil skaters w/e
Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Ignorance is also"..."or unaware/uninformed.In humans, ignorance of another's lifeways or circumstances, failure to empathize with his or her experience, is cited in"..."as one of the most common causes of conflict.
madbomber

Return to KOTH @ THUG2